ab 2.500 EUR zzgl. MwSt. - currently only in English available
Prerequisit: Experience or Azure Kubernetes Starter Workshop
In the advanced Kubernetes workshop we will tackle the problems that arise when managing microservice based applications. As different teams are working on multiple services it gets easy to lose overview of your application, which services are authorized to consume another, restricting unauthorized access, encrypted service to service communication and more. Learn from our architects and tap into their experience how to:
- Increase security using RBAC with Azure Active Directory,
- Encrypt Service to Service communication with Mutual TLS.
- Avoid disasters in production with advanced testing and deployment techniques,
- Maintain observability over your services using the OpenTracing standard,
- Monitor service performance and improvement over time with Prometheus,
- Simplify Software Development by offloading Traffic management, Authentication and Authorization from Code to the Service Mesh - Istio.
This workshop has two main targets: Organizations that want to get started with Microservice Architectures and make the right decisions upfront, and Organizations that adopted Microservices Architectures and Kubernetes and are experiencing difficulties in operation.
This workshop covers:
- Kubernetes RBAC,
- Helm: Using and Creating Charts,
- Advanced CI/CD with Helm and Azure DevOps,
- Introduction to Service Meshes,
- Deploying Istio in the Kubernetes Managed Cluster.
- Advanced Traffic Management with Ingress Gateway and Virtual Services,
- Kiali – Service Mesh Observability,
- Jaeger – Open Tracing implementation,
- A/B Testing – Destination Rules
- Canary Deployments – Avoid disasters in production
- Microservice Patterns: Retries, Timeouts, Circuit Breaker and Bulkheads
- Authentication and Authorization.
The workshop targets IT Architects, Developers and DevOps.
Make the right decisions upfront in your projects and book this workshop.